Facial Massage & Skin Care Diploma
*Including an ITEC approved e learning course
This course covers the knowledge and understanding required to assess, prepare and treat a client’s skin condition. Including how to cleanse, prepare and massage the client’s face, neck and shoulders and apply and remove face masks using specialist facial products.
• Health & safety / Hygiene and sterilisation
• Professional ethics
• Skin diseases and disorders / Contra-indications
• Related anatomy and physiology
• Preparation of client including consultation and record Keeping
• Materials, equipment and products
• Skin types and skin diagnosis
• Practical tuition on skin cleansing, toning and moisturising
• Practical tuition on massage to the face, neck and décolleté.
• Practical tuition on mask mixing and application
• Product knowledge
• Client after-care
Entry Requirement –
To be educated to GCSE Level.
Course duration –
Examination System –
Continual assessments takes place during the day. On completion of the course a final practical and written test is completed to assess knowledge gained during the course.
Course Fees –
£220 including training workbook. You are required to buy the above beauty therapy book.
Qualification attained –Athena Beauty Training Centre Diploma.
Professional insurance –
After successful completion of the course you will be awarded an Athena Beauty Training Centre Diploma. This course is FULLY ACCREDITED, validated and recognised by the following insurance companies:
- Towergate Health & Beauty Insurance
- ABT Beauty Therapist Insurance.
- Westminister Indemnity Insurance
See our insurance section for further details: https://athenabeautytraining.