Facial Massage & Skin Care Diploma
*Including an ITEC approved e learning course
This course covers the knowledge and understanding required to assess, prepare and treat a client’s skin condition. Including how to cleanse, prepare and massage the client’s face, neck and shoulders and apply and remove face masks using specialist facial products.
• Health & safety / Hygiene and sterilisation
• Professional ethics
• Skin diseases and disorders / Contra-indications
• Related anatomy and physiology
• Preparation of client including consultation and record Keeping
• Materials, equipment and products
• Skin types and skin diagnosis
• Practical tuition on skin cleansing, toning and moisturising
• Practical tuition on massage to the face, neck and décolleté.
• Practical tuition on mask mixing and application
• Product knowledge
• Client after-care
Entry Requirement –
To be educated to GCSE Level.
Course duration –
Examination System –
Continual assessments takes place during the day. On completion of the course a final practical and written test is completed to assess knowledge gained during the course.
Course Fees –
£220 including training workbook. You are required to buy the above beauty therapy book.
Qualification attained –Athena Beauty Training Centre Diploma.
Professional insurance –
After successful completion of the course you will be awarded an Athena Beauty Training Centre Diploma. You will have the opportunity to join the industries associations that provide newsletters, insurance and other benefits to members. All Athena Beauty Training Centre practical courses are FULLY ACCREDITED, validated and recognised by Towergate Health & Beauty Insurance. See Professional Insurance for further details.