This PDF training manual covers the knowledge and understanding required to assess, prepare and treat a client’s skin condition. Including how to cleanse, prepare and massage the client’s face, neck and shoulders and apply and remove face masks using specialist facial products.
• Health & safety / Hygiene and sterilisation
• Professional ethics
• Skin diseases and disorders / Contra-indications
• Related anatomy and physiology
• Preparation of client including consultation and record Keeping
• Materials, equipment and products
• Skin types and skin diagnosis
• Skin cleansing, toning and moisturising
• Massage to the face, neck and décolleté.
• Mask mixing and application
• Product knowledge
• Client after-care