Eye Lash Extension Certificate – Using Lash FX Individual Lashes
Semi permanent eyelash extension system is a simple, safe and effective method of dramatically enhancing the appearance of the eyes. This course is suitable for the complete beginner and for those wishing to update their skills. One of the fastest growing treatments you can offer in your salon and will ensure long term profitability.
• Immediate results
• Adds volume and length
• Lasts up to two months
• Longer and thicker lashes which feel like your own
• Ideal for holidays, weddings or for everyday
• Easy to wear and do not need to be removed
• Weightless & water resistant
- Treatment benefits
- Product knowledge – detailed description of each product, how the product is used and at which point during the treatment
- Ideal Working Conditions and Product Storage
- Anatomy and Physiology – covering Skin Structure, Hair Structure, Hair Growth Cycle
- Hygiene – Sanitisation and Sterilisation
- Health & Safety
- Treatment cards/Consultation
- Contra Indications
- Removal process
- Step by Step demonstration
- Practice on a mannequin
- Practical on each other or model
- Maintenance & removal process
Entry Requirement –
To be educated to GCSE Level.
Course duration –
Examination System –
Continual assessments takes place during the day. On completion of the course a final practical and written test is completed to assess knowledge gained during the course.
Course Fees –
£250 (Includes all materials and products for the day)
Qualification attained –
Athena Beauty Training Centre Diploma
Professional insurance –
After successful completion of the course you will be awarded an Athena Beauty Training Centre Diploma. You will have the opportunity to join the industries associations that provide newsletters, insurance and other benefits to members. All Athena Beauty Training Centre practical courses are FULLY ACCREDITED, validated and recognised by Towergate Health & Beauty Insurance.