Facial Massage & Skincare Distance Learning Course
Ideal for any student who wants to study in the comfort of their own home at their own pace. This course covers the knowledge and understanding required to assess, prepare and treat a client’s skin condition. Including how to cleanse, prepare and massage the client’s face, neck and shoulders and apply and remove face masks using specialist facial products.
• Health & safety / Hygiene and sterilisation
• Professional ethics
• Skin diseases and disorders / Contra-indications
• Related anatomy and physiology
• Preparation of client including consultation and record Keeping
• Materials, equipment and products
• Skin types and skin diagnosis
• Skin cleansing, toning and moisturising
• Massage to the face, neck and décolleté.
• Mask mixing and application
• Product knowledge
• Client after-care
Entry Requirement – To be educated to GCSE Level.
This distance learning course may not be suitable for students with limited understanding of the English language, or with impaired vision.
Examination System –
E-learning with online tests
Course Fees – £99
Qualification attained – Athena Beauty Training Distance Learning Certificate
Professional insurance – After successful completion of the course, you will be awarded an Athena Beauty Spa Training Certificate. This Course is validated & recognised by Westminister Indemnity.
By following the link below you can get a quote and also receive a discount. http://westminster-indemnity.net/wi/?Introducer=8058
It is your responsibility to check you are able to obtain insurance for this course prior to enrolment, as Athena will not be liable for any refund once this course is booked.
Terms & Conditions – Once booked and paid for this course is non refundable and non transferable. You have 12 months to complete the course